CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Post/s of Part-Time Research Officer II – Data Collectors
Project Reference: ESF 02.064
Project Name: Participation for Employment at CCF: Social Inclusion through Education and Training - P4E@CCF
Programme: European Social Fund (ESF) Programme
Co-financing Rate of 80% and 20% National Funds
Project is awared through the Cohesion Policy 2014-2020
1. A Research Support Officer is required to carry out duties in relation to the P4E@CCF Project, which is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) programme, and in which the University of Malta is a partner.
2. Applicants must be in possession of a Master’s degree in Masters in Criminology or Psychology or other related areas. Skills in and knowledge of research work and good interviewing skills, within a prison environment, will be considered an asset. The University of Malta is an Equal Opportunity employer.
3. The part-time post is for a period of 4 months for a total of up to 275 hours. The annual gross salary is of EUR24,960.00 payable pro rata. Monthly payment is calculated on the basis of hours declared in time sheets to be submitted.
4. Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae and a scanned copy of their certificates. Applications must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received by not later than Wednesday, 17th October 2018.
Late applications will not be considered.
5. Further information may be obtained from the website: http://www.um.edu.mt/hrmd/vacancies.
Office of the University,
Msida, 8th October 2018